https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/4c5.63c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/protein-snow.png?time=1634948318 392 790 Admin https://www.firstnutrition.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/FN-WHITE-LOGO-SHADOW.png Admin2019-02-06 07:55:092019-02-06 07:55:22Protein SnowBalls
Powered by @muscletech
INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS
- Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, mix 140g crunchy peanut butter with 30g chopped dried strawberries.
- Step 2: Add 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream Platinum 100% Iso Whey.
- Step 3: Stir in 2 tablespoons of jam, then add 1 tablespoon of almond milk to bind the dry ingredients together.
- Step 4: Press the mixture together to form a ball, then separate into smaller balls.
- Step 5: To finish, coat the protein snowballs by rolling over desiccated coconut.
- Step 6: Place in the fridge for half an hour.