A cucumber and spinach based smoothie packed with micronutrients and essential fatty acids. Use it to inject a healthy dose of refreshment into your day.
Detoxification helps the body improve functioning of organs and also boosts the immune system. The process is believed to also aid in better absorption of nutrients from the food.
When to take
and InBetween Meals
- Spinach 50 gm
- Cucumber (peeled and cubed) 70 gm
- Coconut Milk 50 ml
- Peanut Oil 1 tbsp
- Sweetener to Taste
- Ice cubes
Take spinach and toss them in a blender.
Add the ice cubes, coconut milk, sweetener and 1 tablespoons peanut oil.
Add the peeled and cubed cucumber in the blender.
Blend the shake for 12 minutes or until all of the ingredients are mixed properly.
Pour into a nice big glass and take your time enjoying this refreshing smoothie!
Peanut oil is a rich source of Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and essential Omega6
fatty acid (Linoleic Acid) that are found to be beneficial for heart health. Because of its high
smoking point and sweet nutty flavor, it is an ideal choice of oil for cooking
Energy: 273 Kcal
Protein: 1.1 gm
Carbohydrates: 7.3 gm
Fats: 27 gm
Makes 8 Bites
- 1/2 Cups Granola
- 1 Cup 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop Gold Standard 100% Whey Birthday Cake
- Coat Mini-Muffin Pan with Non-Stick Spray
- Fill Bottom of Each Indentation with Granola, Pressing Firmly with Spoon
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 15 Minutes or Until Golden Brown
- Mix Together Yogurt & Gold Standard 100% Whey in Small Bowl
- Scoop Mixture on Top of Granola in Cooled Muffin Pan
- Top with Fresh Fruit, Nuts, etc. and Freeze until Firm
Macros (1/8 of recipe):
Carbs: 7 g
Fat: 1 g
Protein: 6 g